At GPE our staff endeavour to provide each child with the best educational experience where they will find, follow, and share their passion. Your school team is ready, willing and dedicated to providing a quality education with high expectations for learning in a safe and fun environment. Together we are looking forward to meeting and working with you to improve our school and the positive educational experience of each child.
We all share responsibility in making George Pringle Elementary School excellent in all areas.
- a positive attitude and good behaviour
- regular attendance and diligence in their studies
- respect towards their school mates
- involvement in school activities
- to assist in ensuring your child's program and work get completed
- regular contact with the school
- a positive working relationship with your child's teacher
- to advocate for your child's education
- continued commitment in providing the prescribed curriculum through meaningful and motivating activities
- ongoing monitoring of student's progress through a variety of assessment tools
- regular communication with parents
- leadership which reflects the commitment to provide a safe and caring environment for all children in our school
- to ensure programming needs are met for each student
- to communicate relevant information to the school community
- the ability to articulate and plan a direction to improve life at Bankhead Elementary
I encourage and welcome you to become involved in your child's school. I look forward to working together with students, staff and parents and also to the challenges and celebrations that the school year will bring!