Mrs. Susan Parry is our school counselor - she is available on site Tuesday - Thursday each week.
Please check out the below website for more information regarding our school counsellor's programs and resources.
Informative Website by a district counselor Counselling services are available for students who:
- Are encountering a personal crisis
- Are designated as special needs according to the Ministry of Education behaviour criteria.
- Encounter difficulties adapting to the learning environment
- Experience emotional, social, or behaviour concerns which significantly interfere with their ability to function at school.
In addition services may include:
Consultation with parents, staff, and community personnel. Making
referrals to appropriate community support agencies and programs.
2. Short term individual or group support addressing emotional, social and /or behavioural concerns.
Development of individual plans for students designated as special
needs according to the Ministry of Education behaviour criteria.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if your child is experiencing difficulty at school and needs counselling support.